Wide Heart Solutions provides wide range of services in medical reporting solutions designed to optimize patient care, increase patient compliance and decrease the time required to diagnose. We partner with diagnostic centers, individual radiologists, hospitals, medical groups and other entities requiring remote, off-site reading of diagnostic imaging studies by using our Teleradiology Services. Using a comprehensive approach, we provide the expertise to configure, install and maintain the digital technology necessary to implement remote reading of imaging studies. We have the necessary infrastructure and expertise available to provide round the clock, reliable and efficient service to our clients.
We offer comprehensive teleradiology services with expertise in reporting of all modalities i.e. MRI, CT, CT angiography, Ultrasound, X-ray and Nuclear Medicine. Our cost effective and reliable out of hours (nighthawk radiology) reporting can lessen the pressure that normally comes with emergencies and radiology needs that have to be met at all hours. Our reports are of high quality, comprehensive, detailed and delivered at a rapid turnaround time with a focus on acute care triage decisions that allow for optimal patient care and shorter emergency room stays.
We believe that subspecialty teleradiology reporting can help achieve maximum diagnostic benefits from radiology examination. A general radiologist may have trouble with reporting of studies such as musculoskeletal MRI. We therefore support subspecialist clinical departments or groups as well as general radiologists seeking support in a select niche within their general radiologic practice. This means that patients and clinicians can benefit from the experience and expertise of Neuro, Body or MSK specialist radiologists and most importantly this does not involve any additional costs for our clients.
THE HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR TELERADIOLOGY SERVICES INCLUDE
- Comprehensive Teleradiology Coverage Committed to Turnaround Time (TAT)– We provide reports for emergency radiology at a rapid pace with short turnaround times.
- Cost Effective Pricing – We have very affordable pricing with absolutely no hidden costs.
- Security – We are HIPAA compliant and have strong security mechanisms in place to protect data security and information.
- Team – An academic, quality focused nighthawk teleradiology group of American board certified radiologists trained at top Universities with multistate licenses. We have a strong in house team for credentialing, QA, technical and operations support that works 24/7/365 days.
- Highly Personalized, Responsive Services – All critical results are followed up by a call from the interpreting radiologist to the referring physician.We have a strong line of communication to stay in touch with referring physicians and to discuss findings, as well as discuss imaging protocols with technologists.
Address: Wide Heart Solutions Pvt. Ltd.,
#303, Nikith Arcade, 2nd Main road
Kasturi Nagar, Bangalore-560043
India: :+91 (80) 409 059 52
UK: +44 (0) 193 250 647 7
Wide Heart Solutions Private Limited a healthcare service and Solutions company owned and managed by Industry Experts and congregation of exceptional talents with proven skills in varies industry verticals in one roof. Our people and process centric approach delivers resolutions quickly and effectively. We will be pared with our clients in understanding and identifying problem areas and suggest simple and effective solutions within their budget.