Virtual-ICU is the use of an off-site command center in which a critical care team (intensivists and critical care nurses) is connected with patients in distant ICUs to exchange health information through real-time audio, visual, and electronic means. While nothing can replace your own doctor, you'll feel safe knowing your care in an Wide Heart intensive care unit is monitored around the clock - even when your physician can't be there. Our remote-ICU Connection represents a significant investment in clinical quality and patient care. It's a revolutionary service that utilizes enhanced computer software and physiology monitoring technologies to get immediate critical care physician and nurse input about any change in a patient's condition.
- Requirement of round-the-clock scope monitoring
- Availability of Sufficient trained intensivists & Nursing staff
- Concrete statistics/data to identify critical care factors such as Medical errors, length of stay etc.,
- Use of innovation & accessible learning
- 24/7/365 real-time access to our intensivists.
- Store-and-forward access to consults
- Consultation with ICU staff to determine the best treatment plan, including administration of tPA if indicated
- Increasing ICU couches to 10-15% of aggregate healing facility cots
- Reduce the time between problem identification and intervention
- Defining national/state standards for e-ICUs
- Deploying world class Protocols and Best Practices in e-ICU
- Early and suitable out of clinic consideration to be given by Emergency Medical Systems (EMS)
- Decreased length of stay in your ED
Our Key Differentiators:
We at Wide heart follow the highest and best standards of quality guidelines. We leverage the latest in state-of-the-art technology to extend instantaneous clinical care and expertise to any remote site. Members of the e-ICU care team - including experienced critical care physicians (intensivists), critical care nurses, and data assistants - monitor all adult ICU patients via a remote centralised site. Use early warning software triggers and advanced Two-way cameras, video monitors, smart alarms connected by high speed redundant data lines. If a patient's condition worsens or changes unexpectedly, the intensivist knows it immediately and views the patient via remote video and quickly collaborate with the local care team.
- We provide tailor-made solutions to fit needs of each and every ICU’s.
- We follow a certain quality of business value that surpasses all the rest and we are still striving hard in meeting the business needs of clients as well as patients.
- Monthly performance assessments
- Quarterly benchmarking
- Annual phase reviews